Empty roads - That's the way we like it!
Duffey Lake Reflections
Here we are, two scooterists surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Who said you can't do long distance on a 250cc bike? The overall performance of both scoots was outstanding. Despite the elevation there was no lack of performance. We flew through the twisties and could easily keep up with other motorists, or even let them eat our dust.
Roland and the Burgman did well on their first major road trip. And (good for me) he wants more. Yay, I have a permanent riding buddy now!!!
1. A scooter doesn't stand on wheels alone.
2. Vegetarian meals can be found in the oddest places.
3. A 600km loop on scooters equals 11 hours of saddle time.
4. 41C is too hot to ride (or do anything outdoors).
5. My hubby is an awesome riding buddy (and not a tiny bit mad at me for the damage on his precious Bella)
6. A Vespa gets 84 MPG. Eight-Four! 'Nuff said!