I am not known for my patience, so I grabbed a knife and slashed it open. Hey, I know this face!
I became a follower of Gary's blog a while ago. The blogger was some middle-aged bloke from England, named France fulfilling his dream of riding across America on his Harley Davidson. Lucky for us readers he let us tag along while he documented his trip with pictures and anecdotes as the route unfolded.
At one point Gary decided to write a BOOK about this epic journey and made the generous promise to honor every single commenter with an early copy. I was one of them. Score! And now I have the privilege to own my very own signed copy of
Gary, thanks so much!
Review to follow after official launch date.
Sonja, looks like and is certain to be great fun! I will have to secure one of these French books of my own.
ReplyDeleteYou should, and you don't even have to learn French to be able to read French.
DeleteSonja I love that last picture. I imagine similar pictures of you were taken not that many years ago, when you were a child devouring a new book. Am I right?
ReplyDelete'Not that many years ago...' oh yeah, absolutely right. you are quite the charmer, David.
Delete