Pages

April 10, 2013

Competition - Cool Places to Park a Motorcycle

Gary is challenging us to post a picture of our motorcycle parked in an interesting place.

Here is the link back to his blog: click

Sportster in the Bronx (Nov 2011)

Not quite New York, but New Westminster's Front Street has often been used as a filming location as it somewhat resembles New York's infamous area.

10 comments:

  1. Sonja - very cool parking spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kinda looks like some type of post apocalyptic city after a war or something. Quite erie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja - very cool parking spot.
    This posted by hubby-of-Brenda, that being me, Terry !
    I am having copied the VStar Lady for I am Chinapook origin and Brit-speak not easily comes.

    I the Vstar Lady am thanking.

    Also, Brenda uses a right-handed mouse, and I, a leftie .. . so how hard is that :) Brenda is out the back right now, and she will come inside shortly and I, Terry, a Chinapookian, may and will injuries gain onto my being. Therefore, hiding in order is.

    Many moons shine at your nose . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is why you don't leave Blogger logged in and leave the room while a husband is rattling round the house with nothing to occupy him :-* I do love that photo, it's kinda eerie that the bike is all alone there.

      Delete
  4. Love the picture. It has a surreal quality about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo Sonja. it looks like a poster or painting.

    Two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one...reminds me instantly of paintings by an artist I've seen but don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys for the feedback. I guess it really turned out quite ok, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like a painting, it is eerily quiet. Nice capture of the rapture.

    ReplyDelete