it's about time we got some snow. I have been wanting to take some snow photos and try out my new snow tires. With luck we may get a few more inches before morning
@Geoff: Would love to, but since introduction of video conferencing, traveling to NZ has become less likely. DARN! @Guido: What the... snow in California? And I considered moving there... @Nikos: Fat chance, pas de chance. It would be rather a hack. @Gary: Good plan, alas gotta work another 20 years to be able to afford it. @bluekat: Kari, welcome to the club. @Charlie6: Yes, Dom. I hear ya! @Beemergirl: Lori, even California is expecting cold weather and snow even. I gotta travel further down South. @bobskoot: So Bob, it was you, asking for that weather only be cause you got snow tires? I can't believe it.
Move to south bit by bit till you find what u like! ;) Or listen to Geoff James, NZ is the best place on the world, IMHO.. I plan to move there, and I'll do it as soon as possible. :)
@Raftnn: Roger, thanks just the comment I need right now with a dump of snow in my backyard. @MotoCraze: I fully agree NZ is great, alas far away from the rest of the world (but maybe that's a good thing, too...) Thanks for stopping by.
Tut tut! You work for a Kiwi company, move to NZ!
ReplyDeleteOnly a few errr... dormant volcanoes dotted round the Auckland landscape but no snow....
You won't believe it, but we have forecast for snow this coming night ... here in Sunnyvale. We'll see.
ReplyDeleteI suggest you purchase one of those excellent French Canadian Bombardier snowmobiles!
ReplyDeleteJe vous propose l'achat un de ces excellents snowmobiles Canadiens Français de Bombardier
Bsisiers, N
Be like a bird and fly south for a winter break. California is nice and sunny....
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteGrrrr! I'm sick of the weather. I want my rain back! (I'll get my wish this coming week I believe).
I've got one word for you Sonja.....sidecar.
ReplyDeletedom
Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner
Redleg's Rides
Southern California is getting snow too... I tell ya, the world is inside out! But it will be gone soon!
ReplyDelete-Lori
SonjaM:
ReplyDeleteit's about time we got some snow. I have been wanting to take some snow photos and try out my new snow tires. With luck we may get a few more inches before morning
bob
bobskoot: wet coast scootin
@Geoff: Would love to, but since introduction of video conferencing, traveling to NZ has become less likely. DARN!
ReplyDelete@Guido: What the... snow in California? And I considered moving there...
@Nikos: Fat chance, pas de chance. It would be rather a hack.
@Gary: Good plan, alas gotta work another 20 years to be able to afford it.
@bluekat: Kari, welcome to the club.
@Charlie6: Yes, Dom. I hear ya!
@Beemergirl: Lori, even California is expecting cold weather and snow even. I gotta travel further down South.
@bobskoot: So Bob, it was you, asking for that weather only be cause you got snow tires? I can't believe it.
Its hot here to day......oops sorry!
ReplyDeleteMove to south bit by bit till you find what u like! ;)
ReplyDeleteOr listen to Geoff James, NZ is the best place on the world, IMHO.. I plan to move there, and I'll do it as soon as possible. :)
@Raftnn: Roger, thanks just the comment I need right now with a dump of snow in my backyard.
ReplyDelete@MotoCraze: I fully agree NZ is great, alas far away from the rest of the world (but maybe that's a good thing, too...) Thanks for stopping by.