Pages

February 14, 2011

Sick of being sick

I have been down with the flu for the better part of the week, and spent most of my time confined to indoors. By Saturday I suffered from cabin fever more than anything else, but there were chores to do and it rained endlessly.
Today I sneaked out under the worried eyes of hubby reminding me, you are still sick, you know... and spent one and a half blissful hours in fresh air, just riding, and only with a quick stop at the ferry dock in Horseshoe Bay.

I have my Zen back.

Distance: 86km (53.4 mi)
Weather: cloudy, 8C (46.4F), calm

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about you being sick...I hate being sick. At least you got out on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Roger: Yeah, me too. I am a very impatient patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got a ride in, and I hope you're feeling better soon! I hate being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have been ill. I have had man-flu for the last few days, but its getting better now. I am pleased you got your Zen back though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonja, it's all good...until you sneeze in your helmet. :) But that Zen will do wonders to the healing process. Glad you got out and hope you are feeling 100% soon.

    -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got your Zen back!

    ReplyDelete