Pages

January 19, 2012

Land of the Free?



Do the right thing. 
The bills must not pass.
The Internet must remain free!

7 comments:

  1. bravo. blacked out here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1. It is sad what they are trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can say that again. Sad how the special interest groups have their way with politicians. They no longer represent their constituents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on, I can't help with a vote but I can give moral support. You have to stop these loonies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! We have got to stop this kind of "government knows best" mentality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they dont pass because it will be on our Canadian doorstep with the same type of legislation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi SonjaM. This is a wee message from me to say thanks for following my blog. Hopefully soon there will be something worth reading on there!! We're going through political mentalisim here in Scotland at the moment but I'm sure it'll calm down soon.

    ReplyDelete