My little nephew likes to share... and now I have the sniffles, and I am not feeling too peachy. All I want is stay in the house, hide under my blanky with a warm water bottle, read a book, occasionally sneeze and cough, sigh and groan, and been served lots of hot tea or hot chocolate.
:(
ReplyDeleteHow you're feeling better soon!
~k
Thanks, Keith!
DeleteYikes. You have to watch out for the little Petrie dishes, they like to share. Depending on your level of complaint and grumpiness, it can be called the man flu, lol.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing the cute cartoon. I've seen it before and it makes me chuckle every time.
I liked the cartoon as well, so fitting to my looks and feels.
Deleteyour nephew and my nephew must know one another, lol! get better soon!
ReplyDeleteI guess sometimes they have secret plans and team up against the grownups.
DeleteSonja:
ReplyDeletethink Lemon. Squeeze a couple of lemons into boiling water, add a bit of sugar to take away some of the bitterness and drink it all up. makes you forget about your flu
bob
Riding the Wet Coast
Had lots of it, thanks Bob.
DeleteStay hydrated, lots of rest....no sense making it worse.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon.
Dom
Redleg's Rides
Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner
As a recent head cold survivor one word of caution ... if you plan on trying the Otrivin sea water and aloe heavy stream version be aware, it should come with a warning, "under extreme pressure, may blast spray out your eyeballs." Just (almost) kidding - hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteOne could become a circus attraction or at least a candidate for a freak show with that ;-)
DeleteA Sonja - so sorry to hear you have the (wo)man flu. We all had it and it was terrible. Have a hot toddy or two and then you won't care. Try a netti-pot or sinus rinse, it helps a lot. Otivin decongestant nasal spray is also helpful when trying to sleep at night. We used breathe right strips and they helped. I missed your post yesterday, for some reason my blogger isn't updating the blog feed. So better late than never - F E E L B E T T E R S O ON!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dar. The hot toddy is always a good idea. Even if it doesn't make you better... you don't seem to care for a while.
DeleteNope, girls cannot get man-flu. That is a near-death experience reserved exclusively for men.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon.
That's what my hubby said, too.
DeleteTouch wood (taps forehead) I've been able to avoid it so far this year, but when I do catch it (the real man flu kind) I can attest to the power of hot toddies... many, many hot toddies.
ReplyDeleteGet well soo Sonja.
Thanks so much. Although I don't seem to have the life threatening manflu, I hope that I can still have hot toddies.
DeleteHey Sonja - are you feeling better yet? I hope so, watch this beasty cold, people have been in need for antibiotics because of secondary infection setting in. Take care!
ReplyDeleteDar, thanks for asking. Exactly that seem to happen to me, my condition improved over the last days but today I am feeling like crap again. After going through the sniffles and the coughing it looks like I have a head cold now... it sits right behind the eyes... or is that the after effect from the hot toddies?
DeleteUgh. Hope you feel better soon. I love that image. Had to save it for future use. :-)
ReplyDeleteSlowly getting better, thanks. Finally got my voice back... although hubby secretly liked the quiet times better.
Delete