Pages

March 15, 2012

Mugshot, sort of

Trobairitz called for the patiently-waiting-for-spring-challenge. Sorry, that it took me so long to figure out how to use that bloody webcam.
The rider's patience is really being tested as the weather continues to change between rain, snow and hail.

22 comments:

  1. I love the creative angle of this and how you managed to get the wall art in there too.

    Great job Sonja.

    And great job figuring out the webcam too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I am a bit embarrassed that it took a while but I have never used this feature before.

      Delete
  2. I too love the creative angle, and the juxtaposition of everything in the image. Great composition.

    Don't feel bad, I don't know how to use a webcam, or if I even have one. Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kari. Well, I have used the webcam occasionally for skype but I didn't know that you can actually capture images with it...

      Delete
  3. SonjaM:

    You are always so photogenic. Most computers have a webcam and I know it works when using Skype, but I forget where the software is to turn it on, so I used my phone

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your weather....I seem to be hearing a lot about that at the moment. Cool pic bt the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rog, the weather is really depressing over here but your summer hasn't been the best either, or so I have heard.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on a great case of beginners luck! I think it's a very cool shot, whether you meant for it to be or not! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an accidental shot, and I just left it that way ;-)

      Delete
  6. Good shot angle....did you know that with the right software...folks have had their webcam activated without their knowledge?

    Dom

    Redleg's Rides

    Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dom, that is scary news... the paranoid person I am I consider putting a sticker over it now...

      Delete
  7. Very artistic shot.

    I know a lot of folks that keep a Post-It Note over their webcam jus because...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's what post-it notes are for these days?

      Delete
  8. I used to have a web-cam, but it got packed away in a previous move, then the computer got a virus and wiped out the software, and now I have none. Glad you figured yours out and I like it a lot. Very original.
    ~k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture Sonja. I finally figured out how to use the web cam. I am way more comfortable using my camera, it's easier. We have been having a weather jumble here on the island, it's all over the map.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, we're both smart gals. At least you have some indicative signs of spring.

      Delete
  10. That's how Annie Leibowitz got started. Will we all be saying, "Oh, yeah - I knew her when she just rode around on a scooter!"

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomas... wouldn't that be wonderful? Thanks, for a split second I was there with you ;-)

      Delete
  11. I didn't know you had a red ear and a blue penis??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's what it is... thanks for telling.

      Delete