We were visiting friends in the area, and I couldn't resist the temptation...
| Harley Davidson Factory |
Checking out some bigger models. I'm just looking, not buying...
| I like what they've done with the place! |
***
Ein typischer Winter-Zeitvertreib...
Motorrad-Läden "abklappern". Hier: Harley Davidson Factory in Frankfurt oder Mainhattan.
That looks like an excellent stop! I agree that they've done a nice job with the place!
ReplyDeleteIch glaube, das ist ein Zeitvertreib, dem ich auch mal nachgehen sollte. Schon, weil das bei mir relativ "um die Ecke" ist...
ReplyDeleteNice stop, the shop looks like a good place to visit. Just looking, eh?
ReplyDeleteThat is one cool HD shop!
ReplyDeleteThat place looks huge. Wandering through dealerships is always a good way to spend some time in the winter.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments, guys (and gals). It kinda was along the way (just a little detour...), and I was curious. It was a really cool location for a motorcycle dealership, especially fitting for Harley Davidson.
ReplyDeleteGroßartig!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the perfect way to spend a winters day ... though it still looks a little too green for winter.
ReplyDeleteFor a European Harley-Davidson dealer, that looks huge!
ReplyDeleteNice looking dealership, I'm not a HD fan myself but some of them look really good like those two you're sitting on. I think that if I could have one as a second bike I might go for it, if I could afford it!
ReplyDelete