We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
Merry Christmas to you and Roland and your families!
Merry Christmas!
Dir und Roland auch frohe Festtage und einen guten Übergang. Auf dass das nächste Jahr viele schöne Touren für uns bereit hält.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas to Roland and you! Did you take the picture in Germany??
Nope, while at your place ;-)
Aha! That's what I thought. ... Looked kind of familiar to me. And I would not have expected Germans to (yet) be that crazy with such Christmas decoration. ;-)
Merry Christmas! Better picture than the one I took that turned out pink and purple...must make better effort...
Looks like Santa is fully geared for the ride. Merry Christmas to you both!
On the way home yesterday we noticed a yard with three of these Moto-Santas all in a row. They must be popular.Happy Holidays and Joyeux Noel to you two too.
Merry Christmas to you guys too!
Merry Christmas and a travel fun packed New Year to both of you! E and N
Merry Christmas to you both!
Merry Christmas to you and Roland and your families!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteDir und Roland auch frohe Festtage und einen guten Übergang. Auf dass das nächste Jahr viele schöne Touren für uns bereit hält.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to Roland and you! Did you take the picture in Germany??
ReplyDeleteNope, while at your place ;-)
DeleteAha! That's what I thought. ... Looked kind of familiar to me. And I would not have expected Germans to (yet) be that crazy with such Christmas decoration. ;-)
DeleteMerry Christmas! Better picture than the one I took that turned out pink and purple...must make better effort...
ReplyDeleteLooks like Santa is fully geared for the ride. Merry Christmas to you both!
ReplyDeleteOn the way home yesterday we noticed a yard with three of these Moto-Santas all in a row. They must be popular.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays and Joyeux Noel to you two too.
Merry Christmas to you guys too!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a travel fun packed New Year to both of you!
ReplyDeleteE and N
Merry Christmas to you both!
ReplyDelete