Countries, people, adventures... the spice of two-wheeled travels.
Länder, Menschen, Abenteuer... die Würze des Reisens auf zwei Rädern.
2015 blogger encounters/Begegnungen:
Guido (London, England)
Nikos (London, England)
El Diente (London, England)
Funny (Leverkusen, Germany)
V-Star Lady (Kingston, Canada)
Traveling with Gary (from Black Forest, Germany to Grimaud, France)
Redleg (Heidelberg, Germany)
Canajun (Ottawa, Canada)
David (Montreal, Canada)
Epic trips in 2015:
Life is good!


Awesome pictures! I would love to visit these places. Your motorcycle is so cool as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tammy for your kind comment.
DeleteLooks pretty sweet to me, too. Your move to Germany turned out to be loaded with gems for you.
ReplyDeleteMartha, it is still a love-hate relationship that I have with my motherland ;-)
DeleteLife is good! Happy 2016 filled with lots of moto & scoot wanderings - hoping you will wander over to the west coast some time!
ReplyDeleteDar, I wish I could wander between the two worlds. I will miss the wet coast forever.
DeleteFantastic photos Sonja and how great to have met up with so many moto-bloggers!
ReplyDeleteWith every good wish to you and Roland for 2016
Not a bad score, eh? Happy New Year to you and Jennie, and keep the rubber side down.
DeleteA perfect way to review 2015. Happy New Year to you and Roland.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brandy. All the best for you and the Troubadour for 2016.
DeleteOh Mann, war ich da noch fett ... Guten Rutsch in's neue Jahr :-)
ReplyDeleteGuten Rutsch zurück, Funny. Du hast wirklich was geschafft dieses Jahr. 2016 steht dann unter dem Motto: dran bleiben. Ich drück die Daumen!
DeleteMany friendly moto-bloggers met and incredible rides had: Your 2015 sure set the bar high for 2016, Sonja. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours.
I was lucky that stars aligned, and schedules matched up. It is always fun to meet friends on the road, Ry. Happy New Year.
DeleteGlückliches Neues Jahr für Du und Roland
ReplyDeleteDanke, Dom. The same to you, Martha and the things ;-)
DeleteI think you have jumped to the top of the list of people who has met many moto-bloggers.
ReplyDeleteGary, this year it seemed that I - somewhat accidentally - continued Bob's work of meeting as many bloggers as possible. It was fun. Next year might be different, so the moments were seized as they happened. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
DeleteEin tolles neues Jahr wünsche ich Dir, ganz viele ganz wunderbare Kilometer auf zwei Rädern und hoffentlich für uns viele schöne Blogbeiträge!
ReplyDeleteGanz viele liebe Grüße,
Minya
Danke dito, Minya. Auch für Dich viele schöne Momente, besonders auf zwei Rädern.
DeleteSuch great memories ... Happy New Year to you and Roland. May our paths cross again - soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Karen. I am sure we'll meet again one fine day. Happy New Year to you and yours, too.
DeleteHallo Sonja!
ReplyDeleteAlles Gute für das neue Jahr und viele Grüße aus Frankreich. Du hast Dich in 2015 in mein Herz geschrieben und fotografiert und wir werden über die Meere immer verbunden sein. Vielleicht kreuzen sich ja unsere Pfade auch einmal. Das würde mich freuen.
Liebe Grüße, Polly
Hallo Polly, vielen Dank für Deine lieben Worte und einen schönen Gruß nach Fronkraisch. Ende August werde ich wahrscheinlich an Hamburg vorbei kommen... vielleicht lassen wir dann mal gemeinsam die Füße ins (Meer)Wasser baumeln. Schön wär's...
DeleteWow...what a great year. I certainly hope the next year is as adventurous for you. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteNot bad, eh Robert? I am rather pleading for more quality time with my better half who was working his ass off last year. Best wishes to you and your loved ones.
DeleteGreat pics. Happy New Year! Here's hoping 2016 will be even more awesome, although some of your adventures may be hard to top. ��
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kathy. I am not aiming to top them. ;-) There will certainly be new adventures... they might just not be as focused on two wheels like in 2015. Happy New Year!
Delete