I haven't seen much of the City and surroundings yet. Too much work and training lead consequently to information overload. Besides I was sick with a flu that I must have caught during travels between Calgary, Vancouver and Auckland.
Nevertheless, I managed to visit Kare Kare Beach, and got wet feet, and went up
No Tree One Tree Hill in Auckland for a gorgious city view.
The weather was warm, but unstable with occasional strong winds and rain torrents. Driving on the
wrong left side of the road is awkward, to say the least, and the drivers... let's just say, that I had the feeling that I am back in Calgary, only that people here are driving at higher speed.
One Tree Hill after sunset.
All of the pictures are great. It looks like a beautiful area. I'm jealous...
ReplyDeleteWow. A posting from NZ. Do you feel upside-down?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Richard, it is indeed lovely.
ReplyDeleteGary, that's what it is. Upside down and on the wrong side of the road. No wonder I feel dizzy.
Thanks for sharing the nice picture.
ReplyDelete