... almost. Only a five minutes walk from my new home is the Coastal Walkway of the Burrard Inlet.
For once I did not think about two-wheeling. I was happy and content being able to spend the late afternoon walking by the water, enjoying the mountain view, and listening to the wind in the trees.
Very nice. I imagine it will be a little tricky to ride your bike along that boardwalk though....
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's truly stunning Sonja. I'd be happy and content too. What a great score for somewhere to live!
SonjaM:
ReplyDeleteyes, it is nice to have nature so close to your doorstep. Another place not too far east from you is Pitt Lake, Grant Narrows. We often go there and admire the scenery.
bob
Wet Coast Scootin
Oh yes, I could be real happy with that view! Congrats! Sounds like great new things for you (e.g., bike and land). Joy!
ReplyDelete