Motor oil, chain cleaner and chain wax, Duct tape, Bungee net and Rok straps, cable padlock, power plug adapter, light bulb set, fuse set, spark plug, first aid kit, cable ties, wrist support and throttle rocker. That was fun! Thanks so much y'all for your help on this.
Still on my list: GPS mounting kit, air pressure gauge, tire repair kit for tube tires.
Bob and I haven't decided on a communication device just yet, but the most convincing model so far seems the F4 Intercom system. To be continued...
Also, I signed up with the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America.

Wow! It looks like you had a great time! What kind of GPS are you using?
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the next installment.
Richard
Great going Sonja! With a pressure gauge, avoid the sliding tube bicycle-type but all digital and AccuGage brands are very accurate from personal experience.
ReplyDelete@ Richard: The GPS is an older model Garmin Nüvi 360.
ReplyDelete@ Geoff: Digital it will be ;-)
ah yes....farkling one's new motorcycle and customizing it to fit one's needs....good stuff!
ReplyDeleteI didn't see an electric tire pump in the list, I am here to tell you the gas cartridges usually are not enough for the job.
I bought an inexpensive air pump for cars from the local walmart, took it apart and use the "innards" as my air pump, it all fits in a small bag.
As to tire gauges, I like the one from roadgear.com: tire pressure gauge with thread depth measurer
"No connection except satisfied customer" : )
According to Bob's packing video, he has an electric pump.
ReplyDeleteNow that's the sort of shopping I like!
ReplyDelete@Charlie6: Your gauge just made the shopping list. Thanks!
ReplyDelete@Richard: Yes, Bob told me not to worry about it.
@Gary: I am a buyer... what do you think how I felt about it?