Pages

June 20, 2010

Going coastal

There are more important things than riding your bike, not many but some. Spending quality time with your most favorite person for example. So I took my fellow traveler out on the Sea-to-Sky highway.

It doesn't mean that I cannot watch other riders riding. This one actually kept tailgating us.
The fellow traveler and I
The next thing to riding would be having my own boat. One can dream...
At Shannon Falls, just your ordinary drive-by water fall
Howe Sound
The poor Italian was a good friend's eclectic choice for the evening.
There are not many places where you can get this well prepared Carpaccio,
or Lemon Cake (If it's yellow, it must be good!)
And where's food, there's Bob. The restaurant was his choice.
We were glad that Yvonne could make it, too.
It was a lovely evening.
And off they went in their little red Corvette.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Sonja and yes, a day out with your significant other takes a lot of beating. You be careful with that Bobscoot fella though as there always seems to be a lot of calories involved ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post. Thanks for sharing your outing. As usual, food and scenery look great-looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Sonja! I like the new look of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sea-to-Sky Hwy looks pretty nice. Maybe I'll try to fit this into our route this summer on our road trip. I like the new look of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Geoff: This tour was long overdue, it is important to get priorities right ;-)
    @ komet: Thanks for stopping by, I am glad that the fun shows in my pics
    @ Mike and Richard: Appreciate your remarks on my new layout, still playing around with the Blogger options

    ReplyDelete
  6. More lovely photos from the north. One of the few places I've been...the Sea to Sky highway. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete