Pages

September 19, 2010

Ride it like you stole it

Things you can (and can't) do with a Beemer... Awesome Chris "Teach" Mcneil at his best on an F800GS.

6 comments:

  1. Sssoooo....are you going to learn some of those tricks for yourself?? ;) And I believe I like your pelican's more then the Twisted Throttle boxes. I think they would stand up better. -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempted...yes. Just missing tons of guts and skills...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some amazing riding for sure. Not sure I'd be trying that with an open-face helmet though. But it must be nice to not worry about throwing away a Beemer just to play silly-buggers.
    (Word verification: dentin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sonja:

    It makes you proud of the marque, doesn't it. It's not your grandfather's BMW anymore. It's doesn't look for for Twisted Throttle that topcase won't stay locked.

    Fondest regards,
    Jack • reep • Toad
    Twisted Roads

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Canajun: Not sure if I would throw away a Beemer even if I could ;-)
    @Mr R: You bet. The open top case worried me a lot. The rider could have been hurt by it. The product didn't convince me, however the side cases did a pretty good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw him at a local BMW show in Metuchen, NJ recently, he was amazing. He treats the bike like it's a bicycle ;-) I would try crazy stuff if I didn't have to pay for bike parts :-(

    ReplyDelete