Pages

September 10, 2010

Serenity

On my evening walk along the shore 
I watched an armada of ducks floating by.
September is producing another wonderful sunset.
I can't wait for the leaves to change colors.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunsets! Our leaves are already changing though we don't have the vivid colors some other regions have. Just yellow to light brown.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking, especially with the line of ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! It is getting chilly here in Minnesota. Days are having a hard time getting into the 60s and nighttime temps dropped below 50 this week. It's like someone flipped the switch from summer to fall! Leaves are beginning to change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Both so beautiful. But really drawn to the ducks with the twinkling sunlight! -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Sonja. The ducks are great along with a nice shimmering sunset. Lovely!

    Part of me is ready for fall, but it feels too early. This morning we have fog. I'm afraid if fall starts this early it will be a very long fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks y'all for your wonderful comments. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures! Don't wish fall comes too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sonja:

    Great pictures!

    Jack • reep • Toad
    Twisted Roads

    ReplyDelete