Pages

June 21, 2011

Did you ride today?

Ride-to-Work day came and went. And yes, I did ride my scooter to work, like I do (almost) every day. Today wasn't any different. There were more two-wheelers on the road than usual, but still not enough.

I filled up Paolo today after 200km (124 mi.), the bill was 10$ for 6.8 liters. In imperial language this means that Paolo gives me 69 mpg of Vespa-fun. Cool!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I rode, just another day on the commute for me. I may have seen a few more riders than usual. Not sure if it was for ride to work or because we finally had some decent weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode! Awesome you did, too. It's the everyday riders we really need, though. Like you and Bluekat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rode to work just like every day and it was sunny and warm. I had a nice long ride home though. I meant to take some pictures but forgot my camera. Oh well next year maybe.

    ReplyDelete