As usual when eating out with the bobskoot family, the food involved lots of raw fish. Actually, if it weren't for Mrs Skoot, I would have never considered Sushi as edible, or would have learned to eat with chop sticks.
Needless to say that we had a fantastic evening, enjoying Gary's latest tales from the road, especially his particular experience with the Canadian border patrol.
As fellow Europeans we took the opportunity at hand and ranted about soccer or the next FIFA world cup destinations in particular, gushed about traveling in Europe and laughed about scenes from Top Gear.
Gary, we had a blast. Thank you for taking the time and visit us here in the great wide tundra.
On our way we caught this: A freshly graduated driver in a Lamborghini, the novice sign besides the licence plate proves it... only in Richmond.
Somewhat scary, methinks!
So let's get this right....
ReplyDeleteGary was in Canada to meet a guy he met on the Internet... who wears pink Crocs. And Gary is now wearing pink Crocs.... and the hint of a pink T shirt under his sweater.
Lovely to see two accomplished bloggers meeting up even though I'm not sure who is leading whom astray :-)
I am with Geoff on this......more questions are raised than are being answered!
ReplyDeleteLeading whom astray? Is it more like "Where are we going and what are we doing in this handbasket?" :)
ReplyDeleteGreat evening was had by all. Thanks for sharing! But I'm still dazzled by the pink infusion.
-Lori
@Geoff, Raftnn and BeemerGirl: They had me a bit confused as well. Buyt hey, we are in Vancouver, where it is totally ok for men to wear pink, really.
ReplyDeleteLOL this just gets better and better!
ReplyDeleteI believe that the Pink Chiffon twins are actually joined together just below the chest - I can only see 3 arms?
ReplyDeleteN who owns black Crocs (tm)
Pink crocs, now a sight to be endured in order to great postings such as this one.
ReplyDeleteI should had made the connection from Gary's last posting!
Great to see you guys together, in spite of the crocs....they make them in a tasteful camo pattern you know. :)
Dom
Redleg's Rides
Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner
I hadn't made the connection to Gary's post. I just assumed he was still cruising around Europe somewhere. Not at all sure what to say about the pink Crocs.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the raw fish pictures?
I like the idea of the Novice sign on the car. I wish we would adopt something like that around here. But who learns how to drive in a Lamborghini?
i thought gary was just in croatia? :) fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI was with Richard and Mq01 in thinking Gary was still in Croatia when I read his post about crossing a border. So, this came as a great surprise.
ReplyDeleteNice catch on the Lamborghini.
Thanks for the share,
~k
I'm running behind on the blogs, I just read Gary report from Croatia and now he is with Bob and wearing pink crocks, has the world turned upside down or did I miss something? ha ha
ReplyDeleteNice that you all met, that Gary guy is "okay" :-)
Sooo....pink crocks are ATTGATT? I mean they LOOK great!!
ReplyDelete@all: you people have way too much fun with this.
ReplyDeleteActually they look more like a manly shade of fuschia to me.
ReplyDeleteHi Sonja,
ReplyDeleteSo nice to be reading you--and rediscovering how much fun it was. Sounds like fun times meeting up with bobskoot and Gary. Lucky!