Pages

July 12, 2011

Lazy Sunday

We took our Vespa's out for a quiet Sunday morning ride through the Fraser River Delta.
No particular direction in mind we followed the river road until we reach the open waters.
In Ladner we had lunch at our favourite place Sharkey's. Sorry, no food porn. Too hungry to think pictures first.

And back home the better half had the most ridiculous idea: Let's wash our bikes, he said.
I usually ride in the rain to keep my two-wheeler clean, so I didn't know if I could actually do that, wash a bike. But see for yourselves:
Paolo seemed to like the spa treatment.

4 comments:

  1. A great first pic, could this bike washing be the beginnings of a new craze?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE that first photo Sonja - all class!

    Don't you like cleaning bikes? I find it very therapeutic with the iPod going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Raftnn: Roger, not for me it isn't.
    @Geoff James: Geoff, I rather ride for therapeutic reasons, but hubby seems to like the cleaning part, too with Ipod and all. So I guess it must be a guy's thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-oh, bike bath time! :)
    Be careful, it can become a habit!
    More nice photos or a lovely ride! I really like the third one down, with the water in the background.

    ReplyDelete