Green Point at Sasquatch Provincial Park. The park is characterized by a series of pocket lakes, a unique second-growth forest, and scenic mountain ridges. Besides the typical wildlife, such as bears, deer or bald eagles, allegedly Bigfoot can occasionally be seen here.
No sightings of the Sasquatch today. Instead we spotted quite a few hairy bare chested rednecks. I sometimes wish there was a law that would forbid showing off saggy beer bellies. Sorry, no pictures, the camera went on strike when trying to capture the paunches of doom.
Having seen enough of human eyesore we went on to enjoy the scenery. Harrison Lake is the largest lake in the Southern coast mountains, and famous for fishing and boating. The surrounding mountains make for a beautiful background.
The hubby on the road.
One final intake of the fantastic vista before we rode non-stop back home. Both bikes did great, and fuel economy was close to 3 liter per 100 km, which translates to 80 miles per gallon.
I am so glad you spared us the beer belly photos. Awesome pictures. I ended up being home for the day, I am getting things ready for vacation. Maybe I will go for a scoot tomorrow. Looks like you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteNIce pics, which reminds I need to post a special blog dedicated to you....it is of a Fantastic crab meat Linguine I made and I know you wi appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteGotta love summer - great photos as usual.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Just a few days ago I saw one of those skinny biker types whose ribs were practically showing through his bare chest and thought for a brief second about the reactions I'd get if I were to ride the scooter without a shirt. NOT GONNA DO IT!
ReplyDelete-Joe
@Dar: Yeah, it was far away from being appetizing...
ReplyDelete@Raftnn: Roger, now that sounds mouthwatering, can't wait to read about it, and please include the recipe in your posting.
@VStar Lady: Thank you, it is about time that we get some days like this.
@Joe: The skinnies are just as ugly... guys, just keep your shirts on, it is better for everybody ;-)