Pages

February 07, 2012

Moto Photo - #7 of 29

#7: Paolo sees his shadow.

This year's verdict from Punxsutawney Phil after seeing his shadow during the 126th annual Groundhog Day festivities was: Six more weeks of winter!

Well, I don't think so. My Vespa saw its shadow which means: Spring is coming. Rejoice!

11 comments:

  1. Hooray! God job Paolo.

    Not just a weather predictor, he makes a very nice photo subject too. Beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja:

    depends upon which Groundhog you believe:

    •Ontario’s Wiarton Willie failed to see his shadow — meaning, according to tradition, an early spring is on its way

    •Nova Scotia’s Shubenacadie Sam also says winter is ending soon

    •Alberta’s Balzac Billy saw his shadow, which means six more weeks of winter

    •Quebec’s Fred la Marmotte saw his too

    •Punxsutawney Phil also saw his shadow — and an extended winter.


    I like Wiarton Willie

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Yippee! Spring! I'd much rather believe your Vespa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful shot of Paolao (shadow or no)...and I'm going with Ontario's Wiarton Willie predictions this year, to heck with Pennsylvania's Punxsutawney Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voting on Paolo! Bring on Spring. Oh wait, we have been having Spring. Spring stay! Alas, there is the possibility of snow and this weekend may bring the coldest temperatures of the season. Hard to complain about that here in February.
    ~k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I prefer Punxsutawney Paolo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would much rather trust a Vespa than some smelly old rodent with yellow teeth. GO PAOLO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So we agree that Wiarton Willie is right, and that got confirmed by my trusty scoot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How old is that blood hedgehog, surely he'd be a senial old geriatric by know any ways.

    ReplyDelete