Sorry, no motorcycle content today.
I walked the meadows, following a hint of light...
... but the world remained grey.
My shadow? Nowhere to be seen.
My shadow? Nowhere to be seen.
I looked everywhere, walked miles in open spaces...
... but that darn thing kept eluding me.
Watched something else instead, a coyote making smalltalk to cows. How now brown cow? The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.These majestic birds were quite unimpressed with it all. They didn't know where my shadow went either.
All I found today was a mere reflection in a puddle. But hey, I am baaack!





Glad to see you back!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you're getting better! I hear that riding is good for what ails ya!
ReplyDeleteDom
Redleg's Rides
Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner
Welcome back, I have been the same ! Flu....yuk!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are feeling better. It is nice to get out for a walk after being trapped inside sick. You found some great pictures for a grey day.
ReplyDeleteI like how you are wearing sensible shoes. Not barefoot like that lovable kook we all know.
I am sooo glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI love the marina photo.
Welcome back,
~Keith
Sonja - so glad you are back from the bout of the man cold. Nasty thing that keeps on hanging on. Love your pictures, the eagles are very majestic. I laughed out loud when I read "How now brown cow" Love your rain shadow at the end. Glad your back on your feet lady!
ReplyDeleteThose are really beautiful pictures. And I, too, am glad to hear you are better!
ReplyDeleteI think I have caught your bug...or the local equivalent. I'm glad you are recovered from yours.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos, #4 & 5 especially. I think it's such a typical northwest scene. Grey skies, but the clouds are interesting rather than that uniform white-grey we often have, and the subdued colors of a winter landscape.
Not a reflection...that truly is a PNW shadow! See, you didn't need sunshine after all. (Yes, yes we do!)
A coyote, cows AND eagles? Awesome! Your reflection looks a bit like a camel.
ReplyDelete