We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
Ha-ha! Finally.
Pretty well done - but I have to admit, I like the gal better ... ;-)
Eh Gads my eye balls....
Those shoes are just awsome!!! :P
Nice definition on those calves. ;)...otherwise a little painful on the eyes lol.
eeeewwwwdom
Sonja,He would have been great for the recent Mizz Coromandel competition!!!
Not a good start to my day. :(
OMG! Those are too funny. I agree with bluekat, great definition on the calves...I seem to notice the shorts aren't quite high enough... Hehehe
And now you know why Portland's city slogan is......drumroll please... "Keep Portland weird!"
Q.E.D.!
nice ummm duc! lol!
Where can you buy nice high heel shoes like that in such a large size?
I knew you would ask that!
Lol, I am sure the ladies will be happy, lol NINJA ZX-14 MotoVlog
Ha-ha! Finally.
ReplyDeletePretty well done - but I have to admit, I like the gal better ... ;-)
ReplyDeleteEh Gads my eye balls....
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are just awsome!!! :P
ReplyDeleteNice definition on those calves. ;)
ReplyDelete...otherwise a little painful on the eyes lol.
eeeewwww
ReplyDeletedom
Sonja,
ReplyDeleteHe would have been great for the recent Mizz Coromandel competition!!!
Not a good start to my day. :(
ReplyDeleteOMG! Those are too funny. I agree with bluekat, great definition on the calves...I seem to notice the shorts aren't quite high enough... Hehehe
ReplyDeleteAnd now you know why Portland's city slogan is......drumroll please...
ReplyDelete"Keep Portland weird!"
Q.E.D.!
Deletenice ummm duc! lol!
ReplyDeleteWhere can you buy nice high heel shoes like that in such a large size?
ReplyDeleteI knew you would ask that!
DeleteLol, I am sure the ladies will be happy, lol
ReplyDeleteNINJA ZX-14 MotoVlog