Pages

June 10, 2013

Between Travels

I meander through the Bergische Land again while back at our temporary residence. The area, although familiar since I lived here for many years still feels foreign to me. Actually, riding in Germany itself feels quite strange. Am I a visitor or a resident? I don't know yet.
 I dream of a barn for my two-wheelers...
 Alonzo playing hide and seek.
 Darn bugs!
I need a new visor. The old one didn't survive the transition to Europe.

8 comments:

  1. You're sporting the classic cafe racer look without the visor. I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I kinda like it too, I just have to get used to the bugs hitting my face ;-)

      Delete
  2. Loving the pictures of you and Alonzo. It looks like you two have bonded quite well.

    Have you let go of the grips long enough for Roland to take it for a spin or is it too small for him as tall as he is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the scoot would fit Roland, but I don't let him have it ;-)

      Delete
  3. Sonja glad to see you and your scoot are falling in love and you are getting out exploring. It will feel more like home when you put down some roots. Alonzo is pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Luhman has left a new comment on your post "Between Travels":

    Good to see you out and having fun on two wheels. A face shiels is a nice thing to have! When does Roland get to ride?? :-)

    --

    Chris, Roland's gotta work... Actually his scoot is still in a container waiting to be delivered to our new home (once we found one), and will have to get technical certification before granted street-legal status.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonja - hope you get some place to park all the toys (and yourselves) soon.
    Loving your playful pictures just the same though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I'm away and can't get at my scooter I feel some of that "withdrawal" that you express so well. Then again, I feel a lot of that in the winter too when the roads are treacherous and risky. Here's hoping you'll be back on two wheels quickly!

    - Joe at Scootin' da Valley

    ReplyDelete