Pages

April 19, 2016

It's about Time!


Spring is here!

After a weekend with torrential rainfalls, flooding and freezing temperatures, today's Feierabend was welcoming us with blue skies and temps in the high teens. Aaaah! Finally! 


10 comments:

  1. Nice looking tree. Are those flowers or leaves waiting to fall... And then there's that weird looking green stuff.

    I bet it felt good to get out in without freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! We are hitting almost record temps here. It feels like summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still a bit of snow on the ground here in Colorado.....glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie,
      where do you live in Colorado? We are about to be moving down from Vancouver, BC in July. We fell in love with the area a bit west of Denver (Golden/Evergreen).
      Cheers from Canada :-)

      Delete
    2. Yvonne, we live in the SE portion of the metro denver area, in Centennial. I think you'll find the housing prices here high but not as pricey as Vancouver!

      Delete
  4. Wow! We can't expect your type of weather this soon but we do. :) Glad that it has arrived for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, spring :-). Here it feels like summer, today we had 28 degrees in Cloverdale. Enjoy a wonderful spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognise that feeling - we also seem to have finally broken winter's shackles. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I am glad the tree blossoms finally arrived. Ours are on the way out after seeming to all bloom at once.

    ReplyDelete