I have a motorcycle driving license, alas, my driving skills lack practice. The last time I actually rode a motorized two wheeler was in 1998 (a demo ride for a potential buyer of my Beemer). During surfing the net for suitable beginner bikes I got in contact with Mike. His
Suzuki V-Strom was on sale, and I wanted to check it out, because I was thinking of 'touring' already. When Mike saw my tiptoeing, he plainly refused to sell the bike to me. Instead he handed me a very helpful DVD with the promising title
'Ride like a Pro' for riding instructions, and became a resourceful friend.
After watching the training video several times, I felt ready for a little riding practice. So, we took the SWing for a spin. I found a construction site nearby, set up a training course with makeshift traffic cones and repeated the exercises, until I found myself prepared enough to hit real roads.
No comments:
Post a Comment