Pages

June 04, 2010

Find(s) of the week

Exhibit A: bumper sticker
I would certainly like to see this sticker more often around town, especially on pick-up trucks whose drivers are usually the least considerate participants in traffic.

Exhibit B: kick stand support
Found this accessory while shopping for equipment: The Flattened Frog from KickstandKritters. A funny alternative to simple rubber or metal plates to stabilize the bike on uneven or soft ground. Me likey! Also available in Plastered Poodle or Splattered Squirrel version.

6 comments:

  1. That frog is hilarious! No good for the rough, tough biker dudes that are the readers of your blog though (he typed, in a low gruff voice).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gary: No, the frog is like totally girlish, and so not for real men ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 04, 2010

    I love the frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 04, 2010

    I love the frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might go for the splattered squirrel tho...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - love the kickstand frog. I could see it horrifying some poor little kid who walks by (insert evil laugh). I'm surprised there wasn't a cat one. Cats so often figure in this kind of humor. :)

    ReplyDelete