We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
Brilliant graphic, and shamelessly nicked for mine (with due acknowledgements, of course). Happy New Year.
Fantastic! Would love it on a T shirt!
OOOOhhhh!!! I hope it has tons of vendors, paraphernalia and farkles to play with!!Glad the trip home has been good. But yes, it is always nice to be HOME.Happy New Year! Hope the coming one is filled with good things and some happy rides!-Lori
Happy New Year to you Sonja! I hope you have the best riding year ever. Amnd you're rightr... No one ever says "Are we there yet," on a bike. Fondest regards,Jack • reep • ToadTwisted Roads
Great....I am gonna get a tee shirt done.
Brilliant graphic, and shamelessly nicked for mine (with due acknowledgements, of course). Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Would love it on a T shirt!
ReplyDeleteOOOOhhhh!!! I hope it has tons of vendors, paraphernalia and farkles to play with!!
ReplyDeleteGlad the trip home has been good. But yes, it is always nice to be HOME.
Happy New Year! Hope the coming one is filled with good things and some happy rides!
-Lori
Happy New Year to you Sonja! I hope you have the best riding year ever. Amnd you're rightr... No one ever says "Are we there yet," on a bike.
ReplyDeleteFondest regards,
Jack • reep • Toad
Twisted Roads
Great....I am gonna get a tee shirt done.
ReplyDelete