Neither is parking an issue. Where there's a bike rack there's a spot for a Vespa or two.
Stop and go around Stanley Park is so much easier on two wheels, and we get the perfect panorama view, bikes included.
Bella and Paolo looking good.
Enjoying time and ships go by.
Life at the beach is back.
Let the Canadian summer begin!
all right - you guys are having too much fun! You've got me sneaking peeks at craigslist. Ron came home and caught me.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day for a ride in the city. I'm so glad you guys are getting a chance to get out and ride together. Very nice photo essay! :)
I am surprised you prefer the GTS to the 650. I really liked the GTS but the 650 does it all in high gear. Especially in traffic. Cut and thrust bay!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures! Sounds like you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the summer . . . and keep the posts and photos coming, please.
ReplyDelete~k
@bluekat: Kari, caught in the act? Riding with the better half is such a pleasure, and I am happy that he enjoys scootering.
ReplyDelete@Conchscooter: The Vespa is a compete different animal, but in the city it certainly beats the Beemer.
@Dar: Thanks for stopping by, we had a blast indeed.
@Circle Blue: Keith, you bet!
So great to see hubby in the photos too. Great to be able to ride together. :)
ReplyDelete-Lori
I have tried to convince my wife to get a scooter to learn but she says "no way", she wants a big bike like a Rebel 250, ha ha ;-)
ReplyDelete