#14: Vision Limited: Road seen through visor.
The same view, with visor up.
When riding in the rain I usually leave the visor up as I find that can see better through my glasses. Depending on speed the rain can get quite prickly and the wind bites in your face, but makes for pink cheeks.
SonjaM:
ReplyDeleteon the Freeway at 100 Kph, rain drops are like bullets
bob
Riding the Wet Coast
I would not dare to ride the scooter at 100kph in this kind of heavy rain we had this morning... It is fine when doing 60 though...
DeleteGreat idea for photos Sonja. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteVisor up sure makes a difference, especially when it likes to fog up at a stop.
Hope your rain stops soon.
Weather forest doesn't show much improvement just yet... sigh!
DeleteYep, good idea. But how'd you get the camera in there with your head? :-)
ReplyDeleteIt was a bit finicky but the camera is tiny, and so is my head ;-)
Deletelol toadmama! fun pics! brrr we've got rain here too...
ReplyDeletebetter rain than snow I guess
DeleteSonja
ReplyDeleteI don't know about you but I have ridden in so much rain that my feet are turning into duck feet and I randomly quack here and there. I am going to be so glad when the rainy season is over!
Great picture!
Dar, I thought that was only me... the duck feet help when going swimming though, even if it makes me look and walk funny.
DeleteOh is that an all to familiar scene! Nice capture. I've always wanted to try for a shot like that and never got one.
ReplyDeleteI had to try a few times before it worked out...
DeleteDoesn't it make you just love riding in the rain.....
ReplyDeleteI can relate to that. I would even crane my neck so I could view the road while peering above my windshield. I hated riding in the rain. :(
ReplyDelete