#18: Strange Attraction.
One of Toronto's finest had to surrender his vehicle.
Oops, I did it again.
This time a lady officer in Vancouver had to give up her bike.
This time a lady officer in Vancouver had to give up her bike.
What is it with me and Police bikes?
I think it is so cool you can charm them off their bikes.
ReplyDeleteThey probably don't let many people sit on their bikes but your smile wins them over.
If it wasn't the smiling, the puppy dog eye look must have done the trick. I trained hard for it at home in front of the mirror.
Deleteand those bikes fit you well :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought so too.
DeleteTrobairitz is right, if I tried that, they'd reach for their handcuffs I think....
ReplyDeletedom
Redleg's Rides
Colorado Motorcycle Travel Examiner
I guess they gave me a break, being a 'German tourist' and all.
DeleteAwesome! I too wonder how you get them to let you sit on the bikes. I'd be afraid to ask! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteI continuously stared at them until they figured what I wanted... naaa. Honestly? I start that very conversation that everybody knows so well in the motorcycling crowd: Nice bike...
DeleteConversation ensues and the offer to have a seat will happen eventually. I would never dare to ask directly... But I guess those officers were anticipating where this little chat would be going... great people, those police bikers.
You would make a great police women...and you would of course be nice to bikers.
ReplyDeleteRog, of course I would do the right thing ;-)
DeleteSonja in your last picture with your helmet & hi viz jacket you look a biker cop. It's amazing how big these monster bikes are. They use Honda ST1100 here in Victoria, I have had the charming conversation, but they never offer to let me sit on their ride. I guess you are a 'cop whisperer'
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dar. Cop whisperer, eh? Haven't thought of that one. We'll see when I get in trouble if that still works... ;-)
Delete