We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
Call the fire brigade!
See, I thought so, too but they wanted to arrest me instead when I called.
Good one. Who knew they could fly.........
... or climb?
That's where the Harley rider pitched it when he found it in his parking spot!
Harley riders are so mean!
Wow, parking spots must really be at a premium where you are.
Well, it is Vancouver, baby.
Set a can of tuna on the ground, it'll climb down. Oh wait...that would be the kitty!
Similar might work for the scoot... maybe a jug of fresh gas?
Somebody was stunt driving & experimenting with a GoPro & couldn't figure out how to get it down.
"When Scooter in the Sticks Stunts Go Bad...." :)
Call the fire brigade!
ReplyDeleteSee, I thought so, too but they wanted to arrest me instead when I called.
DeleteGood one.
ReplyDeleteWho knew they could fly.........
... or climb?
DeleteThat's where the Harley rider pitched it when he found it in his parking spot!
ReplyDeleteHarley riders are so mean!
DeleteWow, parking spots must really be at a premium where you are.
ReplyDeleteWell, it is Vancouver, baby.
DeleteSet a can of tuna on the ground, it'll climb down. Oh wait...that would be the kitty!
ReplyDeleteSimilar might work for the scoot... maybe a jug of fresh gas?
DeleteSomebody was stunt driving & experimenting with a GoPro & couldn't figure out how to get it down.
ReplyDelete"When Scooter in the Sticks Stunts Go Bad...." :)
ReplyDelete