Via
Trobairitz I came across the
#29 in 29 Challenge posted by
Fuzzygalore, and I found it was time to get back to some moto related content and stop whining about diet, fitness plans and crappy weather. The rules: One photo a day throughout the month of February (with motorcycle related content) or as Fuzzy puts it: Picture – Post – Yay.
So here it is.
#1: Sleeping Beauty
Yay for more people playing along, I mean participating.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have a nice cover for your bike. Keeps it shiny.
Shiny it is, it even got a wash before putting it to sleep.
DeleteSleeping Beauty - may she soon be up and rumbling! (and Harleys rumble sooo well!)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the sleeper to awake and rumble.
DeleteRover looks so cozy! I bet though you just want to throw off his blankie and go for a long ride! I am getting antsy, yup I'm riding the scoot, but I just want to get my bike out and really go play!
ReplyDeleteI go there every so often and look under the cover... cravings are manageable thankt so my Vespa.
DeleteIt'll be harder than you think to take that many bike photos of something different every day. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI thought about it for about 2 seconds and then thought no one would want to see 29 photos of my bike parked in the garage.
You are right, it might be challenging but I am not planning to play inside much longer ;-)
DeleteNice peek under the covers. SOON it'll be time to awake...
ReplyDeleteYou bet!
DeleteSonjaM:
ReplyDeletethe simple rules say 1 photo per day. Did not say "motorcycle" content. I just went back to re-read it, otherwise I would be "hooped"
bob
Riding the Wet Coast
It sais in Fuzzy's title: Moto photo... I am going to try to keep it up but no guarantees. It might not always be my bikes but some motorized two-wheeler. But it is quite the challenge this time of the year.
DeleteShhhh, don't wake the baby. Oh, baby.
ReplyDeleteSoon...
Delete"Shhhh, don't wake the baby. "
Delete:oD