We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
You lead a tough life Sonja.
I second that!
Very nice Sonja. You looked suitably relaxed, happy, sublime in fact. Does this mean that your heart is now a Kiwi?
Not quite. I! am! still! Canadian! ;-)But I would not fight it if they were to ask me to spend a few years in NZ for working...
Oh yeah! Now that looks like some fun. People do put motorcycles on boats too. Hehe. Just kidding.
Boats and motorcycles. What an exquisite choice.
Ahhhh... Sonja - it was was work that you came to NZ for, wasn't it??? Life looks pretty tough.There's a Street Triple in Coromandel waiting for you and the forecast this weekend is superb :-). Oh, an fresh smoked fish and home made bread too!
I feel like I have won the lottery. Looking forward to meeting you and Jennie.
I think you need to take Geoff up on his offer. Of course then you will want a street triple.It is good to see you relaxing and having fun.
I am afraid that might happen. Maybe I will just 'borrow' their convertible instead.
And you're there for work, right...I definitely made a poor career choice.
Don't say that, you get to see places, too ;-)
Are there any jobs going at your work, I need a break....
I definitely accepted the job offer due of its recreational potential. These opportunities don't come around very often, and positions in this company are sought after.
I think I want your job too! Okay, maybe just the after hours fun. Enjoy!!
Be careful what you wish for. I am working 12h days to make up for all the meetings I am stuck in. But I agree, the after hour stuff is fun.
You lead a tough life Sonja.
ReplyDeleteI second that!
DeleteVery nice Sonja. You looked suitably relaxed, happy, sublime in fact. Does this mean that your heart is now a Kiwi?
ReplyDeleteNot quite. I! am! still! Canadian! ;-)
DeleteBut I would not fight it if they were to ask me to spend a few years in NZ for working...
Oh yeah! Now that looks like some fun. People do put motorcycles on boats too. Hehe. Just kidding.
ReplyDeleteBoats and motorcycles. What an exquisite choice.
DeleteAhhhh... Sonja - it was was work that you came to NZ for, wasn't it??? Life looks pretty tough.
ReplyDeleteThere's a Street Triple in Coromandel waiting for you and the forecast this weekend is superb :-). Oh, an fresh smoked fish and home made bread too!
I feel like I have won the lottery. Looking forward to meeting you and Jennie.
DeleteI think you need to take Geoff up on his offer. Of course then you will want a street triple.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to see you relaxing and having fun.
I am afraid that might happen. Maybe I will just 'borrow' their convertible instead.
DeleteAnd you're there for work, right...
ReplyDeleteI definitely made a poor career choice.
Don't say that, you get to see places, too ;-)
DeleteAre there any jobs going at your work, I need a break....
ReplyDeleteI definitely accepted the job offer due of its recreational potential. These opportunities don't come around very often, and positions in this company are sought after.
DeleteI think I want your job too! Okay, maybe just the after hours fun. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteBe careful what you wish for. I am working 12h days to make up for all the meetings I am stuck in. But I agree, the after hour stuff is fun.
Delete