We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
Whee ... hope you have as much fun in your backyard and beyond this year Sonja !!Ta for sharing :)
Thanks Sonja! Happy new year to you and Roland!
Oh my, that was fun!! Thanks Sonja, I'm still smiling :)
Sonja - fun video to start off the riding year (that is, of course, as close to moto cross as I'll ever get!) Happy New Year to you both.
Happy new year to u 2!
Very cool video find! Happy New Year to both you and Roland.
Gads,that's so cute! I'd love to be doing that right now. And not stop until whenever. Sigh.HNY to you.
Happy New Year to you and Roland!
Now wouldn't that be fun to do...... Is there a dirt bike in your future?Happy New Year to you and Roland. May our paths cross again in 2013.
Some people have too much time on their hands! Cool video!All the best for the New Year!
I love this video, I wonder how they did the rooster tails and jumps. Happy New Year to you and Roland!
Love the video, makes me want to go MotoXing again, love the dirt. Happy New Year to you and Roland.
That is epic! Have a great 2013, wherever your adventures take you.
Fabulous video! Happy New Years to you and yours!!!
Fabulous video! Happy New Year to you and yours!!
LOL. Love it!
Fabulous video! Thanks for sharing. The guy had a great imagination and video execution. :)Happy New Year!
Whee ... hope you have as much fun in your backyard and beyond this year Sonja !!
ReplyDeleteTa for sharing :)
Thanks Sonja! Happy new year to you and Roland!
ReplyDeleteOh my, that was fun!! Thanks Sonja, I'm still smiling :)
ReplyDeleteSonja - fun video to start off the riding year (that is, of course, as close to moto cross as I'll ever get!) Happy New Year to you both.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to u 2!
ReplyDeleteVery cool video find! Happy New Year to both you and Roland.
ReplyDeleteGads,that's so cute! I'd love to be doing that right now. And not stop until whenever. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteHNY to you.
Happy New Year to you and Roland!
ReplyDeleteNow wouldn't that be fun to do...... Is there a dirt bike in your future?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and Roland. May our paths cross again in 2013.
Some people have too much time on their hands! Cool video!
ReplyDeleteAll the best for the New Year!
I love this video, I wonder how they did the rooster tails and jumps.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and Roland!
Love the video, makes me want to go MotoXing again, love the dirt. Happy New Year to you and Roland.
ReplyDeleteThat is epic! Have a great 2013, wherever your adventures take you.
ReplyDeleteFabulous video! Happy New Years to you and yours!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous video! Happy New Year to you and yours!!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Love it!
ReplyDeleteFabulous video! Thanks for sharing. The guy had a great imagination and video execution. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!