Many motorcyclists in the US treat scooterists with contempt. Do you detect much of this attitude in Germany or Canada?
Funny thing: Years ago, when I was going around by Vespa, it was the rough looking Harley riders that were quickest to wave. Sport bike riders?... Hardly ever.
Very nice Sonja. I see the rondel on the right side that Vespa owners certainly associate with Vespas, but that is really an RAF insignia. Adding the VCOC patch on the left will make it obvious that your devotion to everything Harley is tainted with a peculiar scootery malaise. Dom's right... or it could be a conversation ender :)
Oh yes! This would suit you well! :)
ReplyDeleteDie anderen werden Augen machen!
Liebe Grüße,
Minya
KEWL :-)
ReplyDeleteThe new patches look good on the vest. Kind of balances things out...
ReplyDeleteMany motorcyclists in the US treat scooterists with contempt. Do you detect much of this attitude in Germany or Canada?
ReplyDeleteFunny thing: Years ago, when I was going around by Vespa, it was the rough looking Harley riders that were quickest to wave. Sport bike riders?... Hardly ever.
the patch would definitely be a conversation starter!
ReplyDeleteVery nice Sonja. I see the rondel on the right side that Vespa owners certainly associate with Vespas, but that is really an RAF insignia. Adding the VCOC patch on the left will make it obvious that your devotion to everything Harley is tainted with a peculiar scootery malaise. Dom's right... or it could be a conversation ender :)
ReplyDeleteThat exact spot was waiting for a maple leaf Vespa patch.
ReplyDeleteVery cool. But I still have a hard time picturing you as the leather vest weather biker. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe mods and rockers on the same vest!?! You are badass.
ReplyDeleteLooks good!
ReplyDeleteVery cool!!!
ReplyDelete