We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
So pretty. Looks like the right amount of snow as well, not too much.
Really nice pictures, snow makes everything look more scenic don't you think?
I am a little bit jealous :-), wonderful Winter Wonderland! Here is the usual rain, I count days until moving ...
Beautiful snow photos! I love the red trim in the first photo.
Looks magnificent. Much to enjoy from a distance. Is that a Vespa...
Nice, not enough snow for a snowshoe hike though. Trying to figure out what's the black and white stuff in the sky on the 2nd pic. Birds? No idea ...
Bianka, I am standing under a tree and snow is falling from the branches while snapping the pic.
So pretty. Looks like the right amount of snow as well, not too much.
ReplyDeleteReally nice pictures, snow makes everything look more scenic don't you think?
ReplyDeleteI am a little bit jealous :-), wonderful Winter Wonderland! Here is the usual rain, I count days until moving ...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snow photos! I love the red trim in the first photo.
ReplyDeleteLooks magnificent. Much to enjoy from a distance. Is that a Vespa...
ReplyDeleteNice, not enough snow for a snowshoe hike though. Trying to figure out what's the black and white stuff in the sky on the 2nd pic. Birds? No idea ...
ReplyDeleteBianka, I am standing under a tree and snow is falling from the branches while snapping the pic.
Delete