Pages

January 24, 2016

You might think I'm crazy


Ode to Spike the Bike:

You might think I'm crazy
To hang around with you
Maybe you think I'm lucky 
To have something to do

But I think that you're wild
Inside me is some child

You might think I'm crazy
But all I want is you.

Lyrics borrowed from The Cars

Oh, and I went for a run, too. I must be crazy, but I am still having fun.

14 comments:

  1. I think that Spike needs some studded tires...

    Really nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my wish list for next winter, Richard.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As long as the weird streak of motivation lasts, Dar.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Snow is definitely in retreat, Nick.

      Delete
  4. Nicht crazy, aber verdammt cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich bewundere das. Ohne Ausnahme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke schön. Ich bin gerade selbst von mir überrascht ;-)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Bah, humbug. My runners have a good grip, Dom.

      Delete
  7. Love that first picture Sonja!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very poetic post Sonja, very artsy. The words and unusual photos play together very nicely to describe the mood.

    ReplyDelete