Wish I had a Kawi KLX250 or Yamaha WR205R to play in these road conditions (they are light weight and thus, easy to pick up). Not having a motorcycle makes my wish list longer and longer, but no worries, the F or G650 is still on my mind and in my heart (if it is not one of the Triumph's...).
The outdoor folks hasn't returned yet. Parks and picnic places are still empty and the local ducks left undisturbed. A good day for a walk.
Spring is coming - just need to hold out for a few more weeks!
ReplyDeleteSonjaM:
ReplyDeletedon't despair. Soon you too will be getting our weather. Feels like Spring and the flowers are budding. It was so warm on the weekend it was nearly time to remove my liner
bob
bobskoot: wet coast scootin
I am looking forward to your post that celebrates you being able to use that new helmet of yours.... I feel it getting closer as each day goes by.
ReplyDeleteA lovely day for a walk for sure. Sun and blue sky in winter is particularly nice.
ReplyDeleteEven though I've only been riding since 2002, I can't imagine being without two wheeled transport of some kind. My condolences ... but spring and a new bike are on their way -:)