We then drove across the city to get to Bob's favorite locksmith to get a set of spare keys, only to find that the shop was closed on weekends. After this we rode down to Richmond Motorsports hoping to get a neat deal on equipment since they were having a liquidation sale, but we haven't found what we were looking for.
Our next stop was the Kymco Dealer, where I met Bob's buddies Gary and Gerard, and had a quick McDonalds snack. Here I admit, I am a snob... this is certainly not my favorite food place.
Something different
Our next stop was the Kymco Dealer, where I met Bob's buddies Gary and Gerard, and had a quick McDonalds snack. Here I admit, I am a snob... this is certainly not my favorite food place.
And yet another trip across the city... finally getting to the leisure riding and sightseeing part of today's trip.
Still within city limits and easy to reach is Cypress Mountain in North Vancouver. And while Bob engaged in gasoline talk with a fellow Wee-Stromer I enjoyed a breathtaking view over the city.
Our last stop for today was Lynn Canyon with its free-entry 50 meters high suspension bridge.
Strom Troopers among themselves
Still within city limits and easy to reach is Cypress Mountain in North Vancouver. And while Bob engaged in gasoline talk with a fellow Wee-Stromer I enjoyed a breathtaking view over the city.
Vancouver Downtown with Stanley Park
Our last stop for today was Lynn Canyon with its free-entry 50 meters high suspension bridge.
Another gorgeous riding day with moderate temperatures and blue skies comes to an end. I haven't memorized all the details of our stops but our trip around town must have looked close to this:

No pink Crocs in sight to clash with the landscape. Your benign environmental influence Sonja? ;-)
ReplyDeletedang, Geoff beat me to the crocs comment!
ReplyDeleteand did u mean errands, perchance?
ReplyDelete@Geoff and Charlie6: Believe me there were pink croc moments. I was just too lazy to record them.
ReplyDelete@Charlie6: typo corrected, thanks
That is a stunning view over the city.... You must be getting excited about your trip now.
ReplyDelete