In German we have a proverb: Der Weg ist das Ziel, meaning: The reward is in the journey.
I didn't bother to take a lot of pictures. This one is just to show off my RAM mounted Garmin.
Glen valley is all about dairy farms, pastures, vineyards and beautiful regional parks along Fraser River. The air is clean and has an earthy smell, sometimes mixed with camp fires.
I took the fast lane to get there, and the slow lane back. All in all it was a great 2 1/2 hours round trip.

The Vancouver Area really seems to have a lot of nice trips ... guess we need a trailer hitch to bring our bikes if we get around coming up there ... *smile*
ReplyDeleteLooks like another lovely ride. Gotta love those little roads that don't even have lines painted on them. The road less traveled is fine by me.
ReplyDelete@Guido: That's always an option ;-)
ReplyDelete@bluekat: Single lane roads work best for me, too.
I like that German proverb. And I agree about the road less traveled. I don't see how people manage to ride in cities. I have a hard enough time driving a car or truck through some of them.
ReplyDeleteNice post of a nice ride.
SonjaM:
ReplyDeletesoon there will be nothing left to show you. You seem to get around just fine without me . but where are the food pictures .
and ahh ha, you forgot to ride down Bradner Road, you were so close too
bob
Wet Coast Scootin
@Richard: I totally agree, I don't like the city commute either.
ReplyDelete@Bob: See, I didn't do Bradner Road, I left some roads for you to show me ;-)