Pages

September 12, 2011

Harvest Moon

There's a full moon risin'
 Let's go dancin' in the light
 We know where's the music's playin'
Let's go out and feel the night
 (Harvest Moon - Lyrics by Neil Young)

13 comments:

  1. Great shots Sonja. Nice evening for a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that wonderful, full moon setting this morning and was really tempted to pull over and take a picture. A nice, calming post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's just lovely. No risk of the large, furry nightlife taking a bite out of you at that time of day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonja I really enjoyed that post. For a moment I thought I'd be the first to comment but I was betrayed by my Iphone's limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind comments. It is that time of the year when the evenings are still beautiful.
    And yes, Geoff, encounter of the furry kind can be expected... were-rabbits, were-deer, and maybe the stray were-cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture of the moon. I enjoyed watching it rise this evening after my skate.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonja I loves the pictures! I can hear Neil Young singing Harvest Moon. Scootering by moonlight, is there anything better? I love when the moon is out and it's full.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, Sonja!

    I wish my riding season wasn't over already after seeing your pictures. I've been holding on here in Germany, even with motorcycles everywhere (and lots of beautiful machines, I must say) but this makes me think of my trip this summer, the sunsets, the pines, ah! Now I want another weekend out in the sticks.

    Brady
    Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you. Although I have to say you're the last one I thought would publicly moon us all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shot of the lake. Frame it!

    Cheers,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here it was an amazing - moon and sun in the sky at the same time! Wonderful photos - I look forward to them always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice night for a ride. I've heard were-cats are afraid of Vespas, but I would be very worried about were-wolves!

    ReplyDelete