All work and no play made me a dull gal, and I haven't been out having fun on two wheels lately.
I couldn't believe what the weather guessers have in store for us over the next few days:
Inspired I snapped some random moto pics along the route. Here it is the Westcoast Express going by, a weekday commuter train bringing in commuters from as far as Mission into downtown Vancouver, a pretty reliable, clean and fast alternative to driving a car. I used to commute a lot by rail back in Europe.
Just for fun I did the Belcarra loop today after work. I wasn't the only one with that idea.
For those who celebrate the upcoming holidays: Happy Easter and good (egg) hunting! For the rest: Enjoy your long weekend, and I hope you'll get in some ridin'!


Nice! Get out there and enjoy the weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI will! Be it on two legs or two wheels.
DeleteIt looks like you are finally getting some nice weather. And what long weekend? No one told me about that...
ReplyDeleteWe have this thing called Easter going on with Good Friday being a stat. holiday. Don't you get the day off in the land of the free?
DeleteNope! At least, I never heard about it...
DeleteThanks Sonja, hope you have a great Easter too (with lotsa chocolate!!) :)
ReplyDeleteNo chocolate for me, well maybe a little bit...
DeleteGlad you made it out and about. I hope to get some two legged activity in this weekend. It has been too long since we've been able to get some walking in.
ReplyDeleteGood Friday is not a holiday here, although at the Courts we will be dismissing early. Heather will be working.
Be safe.
~k
I wasn't aware that Good Friday isn't a holiday in the US as it is such an important Christian holiday.
DeleteTwo legged activity is good. I am also looking forward to it.
I keep forgetting you guys get Good Friday of. They don't do that down here. No long weekend for us. Sheesh that was the only thing I liked about Easter when living in BC was having that extra day off.
ReplyDeleteBut we are supposed to see 74F (23C) on Saturday. We're hoping to get out on the bikes. Hope you have time to go or another scoot too.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
In our company we get Friday and Monday off, perks of being a New Zealand based firm ;-) yay! Looks like everybody will get some riding is this weekend.
Delete19°C? You got a heatwave!
ReplyDeleteYou could call it that.
DeleteHappy Easter from Wiesbaden where it's ffffffffrrrrreeeezzzzzzzing!
ReplyDeleteSo I have heard. You guys must have Christmas weather at Easter... not funny.
DeleteWhoa - great temps and I thought I was happy with temps on the rise from 7C ... Pefect walking weather though for our 4 day long weekend here in Ontario. (I love this province :o) ) (Okay, so not everybody gets 4 days but a lot of us do!) Of course that's it for holidays until Miss Vicky's birthday celebration on the May two four weekend. (There's always something to look forward to in Canada, eh?)
ReplyDeleteOur company grants us a four day weekend as well, nothing wrong with that ;-) Gotta love Canada, eh?
DeleteSonja, you have my Susan and I for all that nice weather. We brought it to Vancouver, and now we want it back. It snowed this morning, sheesh.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you're taking advantage of it.
Oh, and by the way, no woman who rides, and certainly no woman who rides both Vespa and Harley, would ever, ever, ever, be accused of being dull!