We only get one run at life so might as well have fun on the way. (Geoff James)
Great picture of the sunset through the Harley!
Nice photo! Especially with the clouds in the background. 23.5C! It sounds like Summer has hit...
47 here, full sun. I even took my scooter out for a breath of fresh air!
Sonja:what nice weather you have. We won't get your temperatures until August, and even then we may not go that high. Frost on the windshield this morning and perhaps mixed snow on SaturdayI like your Harley/Sun shot toobobA weekend photographer or Riding the Wet Coast
Ah the simple things in life are often the best, like a simple ride through the black forest just to relax.
DAS ist ja mal ein standesgemäßes Foto :)
Still waiting for spring to arrive here. Great photo!
What a beautiful day and a lovely picture!!
Thank you all for your kind words. You guys really make my day.
great pic! times like those that I wish I had that special filter on the camera lens that turns light into star patterns....
Was für ein genial positioniertes Foto - Daumen hoch! Klasse!
I can feel the warmth in the photo. Spectacular Sonja.
Great picture of the sunset through the Harley!
ReplyDeleteNice photo! Especially with the clouds in the background. 23.5C! It sounds like Summer has hit...
ReplyDelete47 here, full sun. I even took my scooter out for a breath of fresh air!
ReplyDeleteSonja:
ReplyDeletewhat nice weather you have. We won't get your temperatures until August, and even then we may not go that high. Frost on the windshield this morning and perhaps mixed snow on Saturday
I like your Harley/Sun shot too
bob
A weekend photographer or Riding the Wet Coast
Ah the simple things in life are often the best, like a simple ride through the black forest just to relax.
ReplyDeleteDAS ist ja mal ein standesgemäßes Foto :)
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for spring to arrive here. Great photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day and a lovely picture!!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your kind words. You guys really make my day.
ReplyDeletegreat pic! times like those that I wish I had that special filter on the camera lens that turns light into star patterns....
ReplyDeleteWas für ein genial positioniertes Foto - Daumen hoch! Klasse!
ReplyDeleteI can feel the warmth in the photo. Spectacular Sonja.
ReplyDelete