A meme (// meem)[1] is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture."[2] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures. Source: wikipedia
How about... bikes & trains? Please feel free to show off yours ;-)
***
Eine Abwandlung des Themas Motorrad & Dingsda
Diesmal: Zweiräder & Eisenbahn. Nachmachen strengstens erlaubt!
Train! http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-adAAwP-ZEAo/U8kYmcG1O5I/AAAAAAAAApg/J0hJZqYvUgE/s1600/071720141018.jpg Are we still playing that game? :)
ReplyDelete-Ride North
I do, Jason. It's fun and helps me coping with cabin fever ;-)
DeleteThanks for playing along.
My most recent one....http://tinyurl.com/mzz27vk
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/kkqjc4h
Nice, Coop. Thanks.
DeleteTrains and bikes. Great combo! I don't think I have any pics of that particular combo. It's the curse of short legs and not being able to park just anywhere. It's hard to get all the pics I'd like. Love these!
ReplyDelete