We are not quite there yet but the worst seems over, and temperatures are on the rise. It looks like there might be some motorised two-wheeling coming up on the horizon. We'll see. In the meantime the pedal powered two-wheeling is just fine, too.
***
Durchhalten ist angesagt!
Wir sind zwar noch nicht ganz da durch, aber das Schlimmste scheint vorbei zu sein und die Temperaturen steigen wieder. Es sieht sogar aus, als wenn am Wochenende mal das motorisierte Zweirad ausgeführt werden kann... mal sehen. Auf jeden Fall tut es bis dahin auch der Drahtesel.
What brand of MTBs do you ride Sonja? It looks cold!
ReplyDeleteHi Flyboy, its this one: http://tinyurl.com/z8tatzt
DeleteAhh, very nice! I have the Big 9 3000 in carbon.
DeleteDo you have much trouble with ice or do you run studded tyres?
Ice is troublesome, I just have normal tires with a thick profile but I am going to get studded ones for next winter.
DeleteCool looking skies....
ReplyDeleteIt looked rather threatening, but stayed dry.
DeleteBei euch Fahrrad zu fahren scheint wirklich klasse zu sein ...*like*...
ReplyDeleteTotal, super... nur die Berge sind manchmal etwas steil.
DeleteIch drücke da total die Daumen. Bei uns brummen sie schon seit Tagen wie im Bienenstock durch den Ort.
ReplyDeleteHach schön, Minya. Ich will auch mal wieder brummen.
DeleteWow, those clouds are really something. Do you get much thunder and lightning? We don't see much of it with our rain here, but had it all the time in BC. I miss that.
ReplyDeleteYes, quite a bit as a matter of fact. Even when it's snowing. I miss the wet coast rain...
DeleteBeautiful photos. And two wheels are great, with or without a motor.
ReplyDeleteSonja, 1) what camera are you using, 2) are they retouched, and 3) if they are retouched, in what way? You really do have very good photography skills. Travel writing in your future?
ReplyDelete1) Normally I take along my Sony Cybershot dsc-hx90, but these two were taken with an iPhone 6s with HDR function.
ReplyDelete2) yes
3) using a function called 'drama' by photo-editing freeware Snapseed (alas, no longer supported)
Travel writing would be a nice job to have, but my talent as a word smith is rather limited, and competition is fierce.
Wow this view is beautiful! Great photos!
ReplyDelete