Hi, there. This is to let you know that I am still here. Sorry, it has been awfully quiet on my blog(s) lately. It seems that my 'virtual pen' has dried out. And while others contributed to Toadmama's Big Bold Blogger Challenge 2016 or were otherwise actively blogging, I continue to suffer from a creative slowdown. Meanwhile... I am still walking, running, cycling, and exploring my surroundings.
***
Schreibblockade
Hallo erstmal. Ich bin immer noch hier. Aber letztlich ist es ein bisschen stiller um den Blog geworden. Es sieht wohl so aus, als wenn mein virtueller Stift derzeit eingetrocknet ist. Während andere an Toadmama's Blogger Challenge teilnahmen und jeden Tag im Februar über ein anderes Thema schrieben oder anderweitig Blog-mäßig aktiv sind, leide ich gerade an einem kreativen Vakuum. Unterdessen bin ich aber trotzdem unterwegs: wandernd, laufend oder radfahrend erkunde ich weiterhin meine unmittelbare Umgebung.
Perhaps, a ten day challenge is in order.....?
ReplyDeleteDom, maybe that'll work as long as it isn't about 10 days in a row ...
Deletethe challenge lasts ten days...so yes, in a row. But the subject itself doesn't have to cover ten days in a row.
DeleteHi Sonja!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see that you're out and about. Maybe it's due to a long winter without much sun. Never mind, it's nearly spring and time to drag the Harley and scooters out - that's bound to fix it! xx
Hi Geoff, cabin fever might be a part of my creative vacuum. The roads are wet, and full of gravel and salt, oh and we just got a fresh load of snow this morning...
DeleteSolange du keine Frohsinnsblockade hast, ist doch alles gut.
ReplyDeleteFunny, Da hast Du allerdings recht. Eine Winter-Depri habe ich (noch) nicht...
DeleteEx LAX works for me!
ReplyDeleteDidn't know, that this formula does the trick for the brain, too...
DeleteLass die ersten Sonnenstrahlen mal auf den Helm scheinen und der Wind weht wieder ums Bike...dann ist alles wieder gut...;-)
ReplyDeleteAlles klar, Markus. Sitze in den Startlöchern, das Bike ist angemeldet, ich schau' nach draußen: Schnee! Grmpf!
DeleteTime to plan a comfort zone breakout.
ReplyDeleteRide to... The most northern bit of Scotland in August to experience daylight at 23h00... The edge of the Sahara to photograph the stars... Trollstigen and Lysebotnveien in Norway... Ibiza and spend a week doing nothing but telling us about it.
David, come on and tag along.
DeleteThis is stuff I dream about, my remedy: currently reading moto travel blogs for inspiration ;-)
The great part of Toadmamas challenge is that you didn't need to think of a topic. Some, like Scooter in the Sticks, took it to another level with very imaginative ways to meet the challenge. I'm not that creative. That area looks beautiful even with the rain and muddy roads.
ReplyDeleteTrue, Richard. I just didn't feel I could make it. Too much pressure ;-)
ReplyDeleteAt least you are keeping active. I enjoy it when you share the pictures from your hikes and other activities.
ReplyDeleteIch bin sicher, mit steigenden Temperaturen wird auch die Tinte in deinem virtuellen Füller wieder leichter fließen. Bis dahin stöbere ich dann noch in deinen zurückliegenden tollen Erlebnisberichten :-)
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine the walks and rides where you are. It's been 25 years since I was in Germany. Too long.
ReplyDeleteI hesitated for a bit before taking on Toadmama's blogging challenge. I was feeling tired and not sure what I should do. But in the past, in graduate school for art, I was forced to work. How i felt about the work was not important. So, from experience, I knew I could muster something and as has happened in the past unexpected things developed. I just let my imagination guide the way.
But generally I stay away from things like that. Dom Chang challenged me to post 10 riding pix for 10 days on Facebook but I didn't respond. Wasn't the right time and my head is somewhere else.
I have writer's block for specific writing projects but the sort of thing you describe happens with photography. And it is upsetting. Don't have a way to get out of it either save for just picking up the camera and making exposures -- of anything. Once I'm moving things work out. My plans and expectations though -- whew -- they'll kill me...
Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks
Hi Sonja, Glad to see you're out and about and still getting some nice pics and fresh air. I can't criticize a quiet blog, mine is practically abandoned for the likes of facebook these days.
ReplyDeleteNicht immer passiert auch etwas, das unbedingt des bloggens würdig währe. Wenn das Wetter wieder mitspielt und die Erlebnisse reichhaltiger und mit der Landschaft draußen zusammen bunter werden, dann wird es auch wieder mit dem Schreiben werden. Da bin ich mir ganz sicher.
ReplyDeleteMir geht es doch ganz genauso. Wir sind eben keine kommerziellen Blogger, die sich immer etwas ausdenken müssen, um ihre Besucherzahlen hochzuhalten. Wir teilen unsere Freude und unsere Liebe und so manch nützlichen Tipp, wenn es Sinn macht.
ReplyDeleteIch schaue immer wieder bei Euch, Sonja und allen anderen, vorbei. So wie ich ein spannendes Buch mit in die Badewanne nehme, oder bei einem Kaffee in einem Bildband blättere.
Blogs in denen beinahe jeden Tag etwas "ganz Besonderes" passiert, lese ich gar nicht mehr. Mein Wikinger sagte mal: "Trop d'info tue l'info" (zu viele Infos töten die Infos)
Mir gefällt, was Du tust Sonja und Deine Fotos schaue ich mir auch gern immer weider an.