I sold my little trusty LadyHawk today to a very nice polish guy, who really seem to cherish the beauty of this pretty red thing. The bike served me well during my re-beginner phase, and I wish I could have kept her around, alas I cannot afford to keep a whole fleet of two-wheelers yet, and I can certainly use the cash for my next investment...
I've always loved the color red on motorcycles.....is a F650GS is one step closer to being yours?
ReplyDeletePretty bike, Sonja. Parting with old and true friends is tough, even if they are mechanical. Good luck with your next investment, and may your friendship become even more solid!
ReplyDeleteA nice looking bike, but thinning the stable is one of those facts of life since few of us can afford to have one of everything we want. But I still buy lottery tickets just in case!
ReplyDeleteSonjaM:
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a great bike. The next owner is lucky to get such a pristine machine from you. Onward to the next phase, your plan is moving along nicely
bob
bobskoot: wet coast scootin
Thanks y'all for stopping by and leaving a comment. For sure I am one step closer to a (hopefully) long lasting relationship with a Beemer Enduro ;-)
ReplyDeleteI understand. The hardest I've done recently was part with my old ST1100. Now that I've fallen in love with the FJR, it's better.
ReplyDeleteMay you find your new love soon and live happily! ( notice I didn't say ever after. There will be more partings in the future, I'm sure! )
That's pretty exciting to be one step closer to a Beemer!
ReplyDeleteYou are the kind of person that any potential bike buyer would be fortunate to meet - your Honda looked pristine, and I am sure the new owner is very happy! Looking forward to your hunt for the Beemer!
ReplyDelete@irondad: I had many bikes that I liked very much, and lived happily with, alas you are right, the 'happily ever after' didn't happen yet.
ReplyDelete@Mike: You bet! I can hardly wait.
@Lance: Thank you, although my technical knowledge on motorcycles is quite limited, the least I can do is giving it some TLC.