My fellow traveler and I are avid fans of what the rest of the world calls football (in this hemisphere known as soccer). The upcoming World Cup was reason enough for the Italian community to call for a
party on 'The Drive'. It was a feast for all senses. Lots of food to eat, music to enjoy (or not...), and people to watch. Of course there were lots of Italian cars as well as two-wheelers.
Italian sausage, yummy!
Sweet stuff!
Lining up for fish.
While Lamborghini and Ferrari got a lot of attention, this little Fiat was left all alone...
I gave it a little cheer before I turned my attention to other classic beauties.
Nice color combination
Interesting design
Something seems off here...
Passion. Pride. Fear. Glory. Worry. Joy. Love. Hate. Jealousy. Fun. Happy. Sad.
ReplyDeleteAm I describing the feelings about personal relationships? No. Something just as important. The feelings about the World Cup! The football World Cup, for I refuse to call it soccer! What an exciting event it is.
Sonja, I wonder what you will be doing on Sunday 13th June, when a certain team plays Australia?
@Gary: Meet friends, eat sauerkraut with sausage, have a (good!) beer, and watch Australia being pancaked of course.
ReplyDeleteLooks like another great event on The Drive. Sorry I missed it - would have been a fun event to ride my yellow Vespa to
ReplyDelete